Recital 2020 HQ
Important Information, Dates & Deadlines
- Picture Day Saturday, May 2nd & Sunday, May 3rd (Mini, Apprentice, Juniors & Seniors)
- Program Ads Due May 1st – Must use Picture day photos (personal ads only)
- Please remember NO JEWELRY or NAIL POLISH for dress rehearsals, picture day or show day. (Exception: Mini, Apprentice, Juniors & Seniors wear rhinestone stud earrings).
- Dress Rehearsals:
- Saturday, May 9th at the Studio (See paper for select groups)
- Wednesday, May 13th at Lauderhill Performing Arts Center: Act I – Sleeping Beauty
- Thursday, May 14th at Lauderhill Performing Arts Center: Act II – Out of This World
Picture Day Reminders
Picture day at the studio – Please Remember:
- Be on time, the schedule moves fast and we are not able to wait on late arrivals
- No nail polish
- No jewelry
- Double check that you have all the proper shoes & tights. Everything should be LABELED with students name and be clean. Bring all costumes and any additional pieces to be put on at the studio (do not wear in the car). Please understand that any students that do not have the proper shoes and tights will not be able to be photographed.
- Hair needs to be in a slick back show day bun with bobby pins and a hair net that matches hair color (bring extra bobby pins).
- All Company please have your costumes in a garment bag
- There are no Saturday classes on picture day
- Parents must stay with your child for pictures (except Junior and Senior Company).
- For Hair and Make-up Video Tutorials, visit our Facebook page (Astrid Audet Dance) or our YouTube channel (Astrid Audet Academy of Ballet Recital Hair and Make Up). See links to these videos below.
At-Studio Dress Rehearsal Schedule (coming soon)
Theatre Dress Rehearsal Schedule (coming soon)
Show Day 2020 (coming soon)
Recital Ticket Sales
· Ticket sales will begin April 18th at 12:00 noon. You must have our individual promo code to purchase your tickets.
· This code will emailed to you beginning April 15th. All account balances must be paid to receive your code. No ticket can be purchased without a code.
· Beginning April 18th at 12:00 noon you may purchase your tickets online (AAABallet.com -Recital 2020HQ tab); at Lauderhill Performing Arts Center; or over the phone (954)777-2057.
· Each family must purchase a minimum of 5 dance recital tickets. You may purchase as many above the 5 you would like. Each student MUST have a ticket to sit in the audience.
· There are three different price points for seating – $25, $32, $42
· Your tickets can be spread out between shows and between price points.
Picture Day Schedules
Important Recital Documents and Forms
Show Day 2019(NOT UPDATED YET)
At-STUDIO Dress Rehearsal 2019 (Not UPdated Yet)